Sometimes it happens that you are using an iPhone device, and you get that you are triggered with Siri. It may happen randomly. As you know that Apple’s digital assistant has some easy features, and it can certainly perform more activity nowadays, and it the past with the help of the inclusion of Siri. But one thing to keep in your mind that not everyone wants to have a conversation with the iPhone device. And, some of them want to turn off Siri in iPhone. Read this full article to know the exact cause and solutions of its.
Steps how to turn off Siri in iPhone device (iOS 12 or iOS 11):-
With the use of your iPhone device, you can easily turn off Siri option. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, navigate to the Settings section and search for the Siri & Search
- Now, you will get an option of wealth that customizes to interact with the Siri.
- Them, you will see a default command, which is Hey Siri, that can lead to all possible accidental activation’s. So, it is better to turn it off by toggling option.
- Alternatively, you can use the side button or home button to triggering the Siri option.
- When you use this option, then it will ask you to stop the Siri option to respond to you via the voice.
- You can turn off Siri function while your iPhone device is locked or you are using it.
- By toggling all the option, it will offer you the option to turn off Siri completely.
- If you are using an Apple watch, then you can apply these settings to turn off Siri.
- In the above steps, we discuss to turn off Siri completely. In the below steps, we discuss to turn off Siri individually. So, go ahead carefully:
- You have to turn off Siri & Suggestion on every individual app.
- If you think for all at once, then make sure that you are not able to perform this activity for batches, unfortunately.
- So, one thing is confirmed that if you have many apps and you want to use Siri to interact with some of them. That means it will take some time, so keep the patient while you are using this option to disable Siri.
- If you want to turn off Siri in Cloud, then you have to navigate in the Settings section and tap on your profile picture, which is at the top of the screen.
- Now, you have to select the i Cloud option.
- Drop down and search out for the Siri option and toggle the button to turn it off.
In this blog, we discuss to turn off Siri in iPhone. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.
Contact Information: –