You all are well aware that Avast is an antivirus software which is used to protect your Windows system from malware attack and from threats also. Many people use it to secure their system. Some of the user report that they want to temporarily disable Avast due to various reason. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
Solutions how to temporarily disable Avast antivirus: –
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps: –
1. Temporarily disable Avast with the help of Specific shields: –
You can easily disable Avast temporarily without turning off specific shields. Go through the below steps:
- First of all, you have to open the main Avast user interface.
- Now, you have to navigate to the protection
- After that, you have to tap on the Core Shields
- Alternatively, go to the Settings section, which is at the bottom left corner in the main Avast interface section.
- Now, you have to tap on the Components option or Active Protection option in the older version.
- After that, you will see all the Avast shields like File System Shield, Mail Shield, Behaviour Shield, or Web Shield.
- Now, you have to search out one which you want to disable and tap on the switcher option.
- After tapping on this option, you will get the four option to stop the shield such as 10 minutes, 1 hour, until computer restart, and permanently.
- So, you have to tap on the anyone option which you prefer.
- Now, you can see that the shield has been disabled successfully.
- After that, you have to see the switch option to change the OFF, and you also get the main window which in the yellow colour with the message says File Shield is now off.
- If you want to enable them back, then you have to tap on the green turn on
- So, it will turn on the green message that says You are protected.
- Now, restart your Window system and check if you successfully disable the Avast antivirus software.
2. Disable Avast completely with the help of all shields: –
If you turn off all shield then it will temporarily disable Avast antivirus software. So, go through the below steps:
- AT first, you have to navigate into the Windows Task bar section and search out the Orange Avast icon.
- You can see, this option is by default hidden in some Windows system.
- Now, you have to tap on the top arrow if you don’t find this option.
- After search out the shield icon, then right click on it and check for the option Avast Shield Control.
- Then, you have to tap on the anyone option which is given as 10 minutes, 1 hour, until computer restart, permanently.
- After selecting any one of the above options, you will receive a confirmation message.
- So, you have to tap on the Yes
- Now, you can see that all shield will be disabled for the specific time period that you select.
- If you want to disable Avast really, then you have to open the main window.
- You can see, it is in the red color that says, all antivirus shields are off.
- If you want to enable it, then you have to tap on the green button that says Resolve.
- After that, you will see that it turns in green and says You are protected.
In this blog, we discuss to temporarily disable Avast antivirus software. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.