The Setup Roku streaming stick is a device that is used to streaming the videos and pictures on your TV through an internet connection. You have to connect your Roku stick to your TV’s HDMI port to stream the videos on your TV. If you recently purchase a new Roku stick device and don’t know that how to do Roku stick setup, then you don’t need to worry; we are here to providing proper solution to your question. Here are the steps to follow.
Steps to do Roku streaming stick setup:
If you got a new Roku device and want to do the Roku stick setup on your TV, then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
First of all, you have to install the Roku stick into your TV and do it, go through the steps that are given below:
- Firstly, you have to connect your Roku’s cable to your TV’s HDMI port through the cable.
- Now, note the number of the HDMI port in which you have connected the wire of your Roku streaming stick.
- After that, you need to connect your Roku stick to the power by plugging its cable into the power cord.
- Next, you need to Turn ON your TV. And, then press the Input, Video or Source button on your TV remote to open the Roku setup page.
- Go ahead and then choose the HDMI port in which you have inserted the Roku stick.
After that, the Roku stick setup screen is launched on your TV screen and to setup the Roku stick, you have to go with the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to select a language of your choice from the list of languages that appeared on your TV screen under the “Let’s get started” using your remote’s arrow button.
- After selecting the language, you need to press the “OK” button.
- Now, the Network page section launched on your TV’s screen. And, then you have to navigate to the “Scan again to see all networks”. And, press the “OK” button on your remote.
- Next, scroll down to select your Wi-Fi network and press the “OK” button.
- Go ahead and insert the password of your Wi-Fi network to connect it by using the on-screen keyboard of your device.
- You have to press the “OK” button. When prompt on your TV screen or you can also connect your Roku streaming stick through an ethernet cable.
- Once your Roku which is connected to an internet. Then, it will ask you to download the latest software. And, then you have to press the “OK” button to allow it to download the latest software.
- After installing the update, you have to select the option named “Set display type”. And, then allow the Roku stick setup to run by pressing the “OK” button.
- Now, wait until the activation code appeared on your TV’s screen.
In the end, you have to activate your Roku streaming stick setup. So, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- After getting the activation code, you need to launch the browser on your TV and then insert the https://my.roku.com/link website in the address bar of the browser in order to launch the Roku device home page.
- Now, you need to enter the activation code in the Link code field and the click on the “Submit” button.
- After that, you have to create a Roku account by entering the required information.
- Next, you need to add your Payment method.
These above steps describe you that “how will you do Roku stick setup”. If you still have any queries related to this article, then you can call us without any hesitation. Through our website or the number provided on our website. We have a team of experts; they will answer to your questions.