If you are an iPhone user, then you have to make apple id to access your iPhone. An iPhone user can’t be able to access your Apple ID if you Forgot password to apple id. Here we are providing some ways for Reset apple id in this content. You can apply these below processes to reset the password.
Ways to Reset apple id password with an iPhone:
1. Resetting your password with Mac computer:
To do this, follow the steps given below:
- At first, open the web browser in your device and then go to http://iForgot.apple.com/ to open Apple’s password Reset service.
- Now, enter your Apple ID email address in the given text field.
- After that, you need to click on the “Continue” button that appeared at the middle bottom of your device’s screen.
- Then, you need to select “I need to reset my password” option that appeared under the “Select what information you want to reset” section.
- After that, enter your mobile number and email address, which is associated with your Apple ID account in the given fields.
- Now, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, You are click on Done.
- Now, You can check your mail id or your phone number. Which is associated with your Apple ID account and click reset now.
- Now, Choose your new password and your confirm password.
- Choose your password long and strong, not easy to guess.
- Then, Click on Reset Button to Reset your New password.
- After this, a notification pop-up named “Look for the notification which will appear on your device” and this notification allows you to “Reset Apple ID password” on your iPhone or Mac computer.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to Reset Apple ID passcode.
2. Change your Apple ID password with an iPhone:
Go through the steps given below to perform this process:
- Firstly, you need to open the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on your name that appeared at the top in the settings app.
- After that, tap on the option named “Password and security”.
- Then you need to tap on the “Change password” option.
- Now, enter your passcode to continue your action.
- After that, enter the new password in the “New field” and enter that password again in the “Verify field” to confirm it.
- Now, your password successfully changed.
3. Resetting your password without an iPhone:
If you forgot password to apple ID and want to reset apple ID passcode then here, we suggest you to follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, you need open the web browser in your PC and then go to http://iforgot.apple.com/ to open the Apple’s password reset service.
- Now, enter your email address which is associated with your apple ID.
- After that, you need to click on the “Continue” button that appeared at the bottom of the page.
- Now, enter your Phone number which is associated with your Apple ID and then click on “Continue” button.
- After that, click on the “Are you unable to find another iOS device to use” option that is appeared at the bottom of the page under Unable to access any of your device.
- Then, you need to click on the “Continue anyway” button when prompt. this will take you to the beginning of the account recovery process.
- After this, you received a verification code on that number which you have entered recently. Enter that six-digit verification code into the six boxes shown on your system’s screen.
- After entering the verification code, you need to click on the “Continue” button that appeared at the middle bottom of the page.
- In the last, a message is sent to your phone number or email address which you have entered. In this message, new password is available to you.
Apply these steps to reset apple id passcode.
4. Resetting a Known password:
If you are using an iPhone and want to change the password which are already known to you. Then you here we are providing you steps to do this:
- At first, you need to open the Apple ID website in the Web browser.
- Now, log-in into your Apple ID account by entering Email address and password.
- After that, click on the Go forward icon (->).
- Scroll down and locate the “Security” option and click on it.
- After that, you need to click on the “Change password” option and then enter your current Apple ID password.
- After this, you need to type a new password in the “New password” field and then type the new password again in the “Confirm password” field to confirm the password.
- In the end, click on the “Change password” button to update your Apple ID password.
We have discussed in this content “How to reset apple ID passcode”. You can easily reset apple id password by applying the above ways. If you still face any problem regarding this then you can call us, we have a team of experts they will help you to resolve your issue related to this.