We are living in the age of the internet. Almost every user of smartphone browses the web. There are several platforms available on the internet. Social media like Facebook are very popular nowadays. People around the world use YouTube for watching videos. YouTube has become the most popular platform for viewing videos. But, the facts mentioned above don’t make YouTube free from faults. As we know, any technology is not perfect. Recently, many users have reported facing the YouTube filters not working.
It was searched the most on the online forums. This issue was faced by users of YouTube all around the world. Almost all the users faced this issue on their phones or on PCs. Filters play a very crucial role in making our search easier on YouTube. We can minimize the results and get more precise outputs by using the filters correctly. These are the filters that you can apply while you search for something on YouTube:
YouTube Filters Not Working:
- Based on the length of the video. (you will get videos that have a certain duration).
- As per the time when the video was published. ( the date when the video was uploaded)
- Based on the quality of the video.
Because of these functions, users are very much annoyed when they find YouTube filters not working. If you are one such user facing the issue of YouTube filters not working, this article is for you. Here, we will discuss the reasons behind this issue and the proper fix to get rid of it.
The reason behind this problem:
Though the exact reason behind this problem is not clear. In the last year, when users from around the world reported YouTube filters not working 2019, Google responded by saying that they did it on purpose. They clarified it by saying that it was done to remove some unwanted content from YouTube and it would be corrected automatically after some time.
Anyway, we are giving you the solution that you may apply anytime you face this YouTube filters not working problem.
Follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
- Open any browser on your device and go to Google.com
- In the search bar, type the title for video that you want to search and then site: YouTube next to this title. (e.g. if you want to search for something called video then, type video site:youtube.com)
- Now, hit Enter after typing the content.
- On the new page, several results will appear, click on the Videos tab.
- After you have opened the Videos tab, click on the Tools option that is available at the top-right corner of the screen just beside the option Settings.
- After opening the tools, you will find many filter options. Choose the filter that you want to use and then you will get the desired results.
In this article, we have mentioned the solution to fix your YouTube filters not working problem. If you are unable to make this change, you may contact us through our website. You can call us on our toll-free number. Our experts are available at your service 24X7 for solving all your problems related to PCs and Phones. We specialize in dealing with issues related to online interactions.
Contact Information: –