Apple devices are used by a large number of people all around the world. The devices of Apple are considered to be more secure and reliable by its users. To use all the services provided by Apple, users are required to create an Apple ID. Many users have reported facing issues with the apple id server. This issue occurs when someone is trying to sign in to their i Cloud account and they get a message saying error connecting to the apple id server. If you are one such user facing the same issue, this article is for you. Read the whole article carefully to get rid of this problem.
1. Check the Date & Time on your Device:
Every online service compares the Date & Time on your device to the Date & Time at your location. If you don’t have the correct time on your device, you may encounter such issues. Follow the steps mentioned below to set Time & Date on your device:
- Open Settings on your iDevice.
- Click on the General option then select Date & Time.
- Set the Date & Time if you don’t know your time zone, you can turn ON the feature to set the Time automatically.
After you have set the Date & Time on your device, log in to iCloud and see if you are getting the message: there was an error connecting to the apple id server. If your issue persists, try the next fix mentioned below.
2. Switch to a Wi-Fi network:
If you are getting the same message of error connecting to the apple id server, you should check whether you are using the Cellular data, you should switch to a Wi-Fi network and see if your issue has been resolved.
3. Log out of your Wi-Fi network and then Log in again:
When you are getting the same message even after switching to the Wi-Fi network. You should log out of your Wi-Fi network and then log in again. Here are the steps that you should follow to do it:
- Tap on the Settings icon on your phone and then, click on Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Info button that is next to your Wi-Fi network. Now, tap on the option Forget this network.(you may be asked to confirm your decision).
- Turn off the Wi-Fi router and wait for at least a minute.
- After a minute turn it back ON and connect your iPhone to this network. You may be asked to type the password for that Wi-Fi network.
4. Sign-out of your iTunes and App store account:
Many users have solved their error connecting to the apple id server issue by logging out of their iTunes and App store account. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open Settings on your iPhone and tap on the option iTunes & App Store.
- At the top of the screen, you will see your Apple ID. Click on your Apple ID and then select sign out from the new window.
- After you have successfully signed out of your account sign back in and see if your problem has been resolved.
5. Reset the Network Settings on your device:
In case, all the solutions mentioned above were fruitless in solving your problem, you can reset the Network Settings on your device. Here is the way you are going to reset the network settings on your device:
- Tap on the Settings icon on your iPhone to open it.
- Click on the option General from the list of options.
- At the bottom of this list, you will find an option called Reset, click on this option.
- On the new window, several reset options will appear. Tap on the option Reset Network Settings. (you may be asked to confirm your action in a new window. Click on Yes)
When you are done with this procedure, try to log in to your iCloud account and see if you are getting the message: error connecting to the apple id server.
This blog contains many solutions to fix your error connecting to the apple id server issue. If you are facing the same issue even after trying all the solutions mentioned above, feel free to contact us through our website. You may also call us on our toll-free number. We have a team of experts to help you in solving all your issues related to your online interactions.
Contact Information: –