Nowadays, many users prefer to use Samsung smart TV. You can connect Samsung TV to Wi-Fi as well as internet to use it’s all function. You can watch online movies, songs, and play online video games and many more things. Some of the users report that Samsung smart TV not connecting to Wi-Fi. You don’t have a need to worry about it. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
Here are several reasons behind the Samsung TV not connecting to Wi-Fi. If your internet connectivity is poor then you can also get this issue. In case your Firmware is outdated. SO, you have to aware of all hardware and software glitches to fix this issue. You have ned to make sure Samsung smart TV connects to Wi-Fi. In the below section, we discuss in detail to fix this issue.
Solutions to fix Samsung smart TV not connecting to Wi-Fi: –
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps carefully to know how to connect Samsung smart TV to Wi-Fi.
Restart your Samsung smart TV: –
Whenever you get the Samsung smart TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi, then the first thing comes in your mind to restart your Samsung smart TV. Many users report that this simple step is most useful to fix some technical glitches and bugs. After rebooting your Samsung smart TV, you can see that it works smoothly. Go through the below steps to reboot your Samsung smart TV:
- First of all, you have to switch off the smart TV and then remove the plug from the socket.
- Now, you have to wait for a few minutes.
- Alternatively, turn off your Samsung TV with the help of the remote and then remove the power cable from the main socket.
- Now, you have to wait for a few minutes and then restart your Samsung TV.
- After that, it may be possible that you will be prompted to provide the Wi-Fi password.
- Now, you have to enter the Wi-Fi password and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
Restart your Wi-Fi router: –
One of the common reasons for Samsung TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi is a poor internet connection. As you know that to run your Samsung smart TV properly, you have to need a strong network connection. So, you have to ensure that you are connected with a strong internet connection. Follow the below steps carefully:
- AT first, you have to turn off your router and then wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, you have to turn on your router and check if the issue is resolved. Generally, after power recycles your router, you can fix many technical glitches and bugs.
- If you still get that Samsung TV won’t connect to an internet issue, then you have to change the wireless network with the wired one to fix the Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, restart your Samsung smart TV and check if it works properly.
Change the DNS settings of your device: –
If the DNS settings of your Samsung smart TV is connected incorrectly with the router, then you also get Samsung smart TV won’t find the Wi-Fi issue. In this scenario, your TV is not able to connect with the router. Follow the below steps to fix this issue:
- First of all, you have to select the menu option of the Roku device and then go to the Settings
- Now, you have to select the Network option from the new window.
- After that, you have to select the start option and then select the IP settings.
- Now, you have to select the DNS mode, and you have to also checkmark that green tick next to the manual mode.
- After that, you have to type 8888 and then tap on the OK
- By following these above steps, you can also fix the Samsung TV internet connection problems.
- Now, restart your TV and check if it works smoothly.
Update the software of the Samsung smart TV with the latest version: –
If you are using outdated software of the Samsung smart TV then you can also get Samsung TV not connecting to internet issues. As you all are well aware that if you want your technical gadget works properly without any issue, then you have to use updated software. You have also need to update Firmware software from time to time to fix technical glitches and bugs. If you forget to update it timely, then you will get TV won’t connect to the Wi-Fi issue. So, you have to update Samsung smart Tv software as well as Firmware software with the latest version to fix this issue. Follow the below steps:
- At first, you have to check which model of Samsung smart TV you used.
- Now, you have to open a web browser and choose the correct model of your Samsung TV.
- After that, you have to add the download file into a USB and then connect it with your Samsung smart TV.
- Now, you have to open the menu with the help of the remote.
- After that, navigate to the support section and tap on the update the software option.
- Now, you have to follow the on-screen instruction and select the option according to your requirements.
- After that, connect your smart TV with the Wi-Fi connection and check if it works properly.
By following all the above steps, you can easily know how to connect Samsung TV to Wi-Fi. Apply all the steps carefully to fix all issues related to your Samsung smart TV.
In this blog, we have discussed to fix Samsung smart TV not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.