Amazon fire stick black screen is one of the common errors of the Amazon websites. Whenever you get a black screen on your fire stick, then you can say that it is not less than a nightmare, and it basically indicates a problem for you. Before going to fix this issue, you need to know about the Amazon fire stick. No need to worry about it. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
The Amazon Fire TV stick is basically a new device that is used to join the ranks of the home entertainment streaming technology. The Fire stick plugs into your television’s HDMI port and then give access to your favorite music, TV shows, movies, games, photos, subscription services, etc. You can see that the Fire TV stack has all your favorite content, and it is easy to transport. You can enjoy your media with the help of this from anywhere.
Features of the Amazon fire stick black screen: –
Here we discuss some features of the Amazon fire stick. Go through the below description:
- Amazon fire stick basically designed as a small compact, and it is also easily portable.
- Many users prefer portable streaming players, and it gratifies all their needs also.
- All electronic gadgets are prone to hardware and software.
- If there is any misleading or any other factor with the device, then you can get the Firestick black screen.
- Due to technical glitches Firestick also trouble with the issue, which is called Fire stick black screen.
The reason behind the Amazon fire stick black screen: –
Here we discuss some common causes of this issue. Follow the below steps carefully:
In case you have switched TV inputs or waking up the Fire stick TV from sleeping mode, then as a result, you will get an Amazon fire stick black screen issue which is outputted by the Fire TV device.
If you are trying to change the way of Fire stick TV device to handle HDCP or a form of digital copy protection, which is used by many HDMI devices can cause this Fire stick black screen issue.
Some another cause of this issue is high-bandwidth Digital Content Protection, it is commonly known as HDCP, and it is a form of copy protection which is used to Fire TVs, and many HDMI devices use to clog nefarious individuals from creating digital copies that is used to protect the content of the Amazon Fire stick.
Basic steps to fix Amazon fire stick black screen: –
As you know, the Amazon fire stick has a function that you get at the time of buying Amazon Fire TV stick. By using this function, you can easily take out your TV with you on your vacation. Fire stick TV includes all your Favorite content, and it is also a portable device, which is to carry. If you want to take this device with you when you travel, then you have to remove your device with the power cable.
You can also see that the Amazon fire stick black screen easily plug the device in any compatible TV to get access to all your favorite videos. In case you take membership of the Amazon prime, then you can see that the Fire TV Stick comes with the pre-registered to your account.
Troubleshooting steps to fix Amazon fire stick black screen: –
A prime member of the Amazon can select the original shows which are not accessed by the average user from the Amazon list to fix the Amazon fire stick black screen. From the available box, you can easily get your new Fire TV Stick, a USB cable and a power adapter, a remote, an HDMI extender, 2 AAA batteries, and also a guide to help you to start it.
Another one steps to fix Amazon fire stick black screen: –
Before sending the video signals to your HDMI cable, the Fire TV stick or Fire TV will confirm that your fire TV is an authorized HDCP device.
Amazon fire stick black screen updates 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 for the stick with the help of the software. After updates, it will look like the Fire TV devices have changed when they are trying to enable HDCP encryption of the video signal. Basically, the Fire TV devices is used to enable HDCP only while copy-protected content was being played.
How can you fix Amazon fire stick black screen? –
Go through the below steps carefully to fix this issue:
- First of all, you have to disconnect the Fire TV device from the HDMI port.
- Now, wait for a while and then plug in back them.
- After that, you have to replace the HDMI cable with the new one.
- Now, unplug your Amazon fire stick TV from the power cord or adapter.
- After waiting for a few minutes, plug in back them.
- Now, you have to make sure that all cords plugged in a power source correctly and connected with the device properly.
- After that, you have to unplug the other devices which is connected with the HDMI ports.
- Now, you have to use your TV remote to set the source correctly.
- So, restart your Amazon fire stick TV and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
Use HDMI inpu t to fix Amazon fire stick black screen: –
Follow the below steps to fix this issue:
- You have to ensure that your audio equipment turned on to fix the firestick black screen
- If you still face this issue, then you have to reset the factory settings of your Amazon fire stick TV.
- So, take your remote and press and hold the menu button, back button. And, the left side navigation circle button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- When your Amazon fire stick TV turned on, then check if it works properly.
In this blog, we discussed to fix Amazon fire stick black screen issue. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.