If you have too many albums on your iPhone and you want to delete some albums to free space on your iPhone. So, one thing comes in your mind is how to delete iPhone albums. Read this full article to get the solutions for it.
Why should we delete iPhone albums?
Sometimes it happens that some third-party application makes photo albums of the photos that you post within the app. It is common for social media apps like Twitter, Instagram. And these photo albums take huge space because the size of those photos is very large. So, delete the iPhone albums is the greatest idea to free up some space on your iPhone and keep it smooth to run.
Steps to delete iPhone albums: –
As we discussed above that deleting albums from your iPhone is a great idea. So, follow the below steps to know how to delete iPhone albums:
- First of all, open images and click on the Albums option which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, click on the See All option which is next to the My Albums
- After that, click on the Edit option which is at the right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the red minus button which is at the left corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the Delete Album
- Now, click on the Done option which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Restart your iPhone and go to the photos section and check if albums have been deleted successfully.
Steps to know which albums we can’t delete from iPhone: –
Sometimes, you see that you can’t delete some albums from your iPhone. Go through the below description to know which album folder you can’t delete:
- iPhone’s camera album.
- Those albums which is automatically created by your iPhone like Places & People albums.
- Media-based albums like Videos, panoramas, etc.
- Albums which is synced from your system with the use of iTunes.
Steps to delete iPhone albums which are synced from iTunes: –
Follow the below steps to know how to delete albums in iPhone which are synced from iTunes:
- At first, plug your iPhone into your system with the use of a lighting cable.
- Now, open iTunes.
- Then, tap on the iPhone icon which is at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on the Photos
- Also, ensure that you select the circle next to the Selected Albums.
- Now, select the albums which you want on your iPhone storage.
- Which albums you don’t select that will be deleted from your iPhone.
- After selecting the albums, you have to sync your iPhone with iTunes.
- So, tap on the Apply option which is at the bottom right corner of the screen. It will sync your iPhone with iTunes.
- After finishing the sync process of the iPhone, tap on the Done option which is at the right corner of the screen.
- Now, restart your iPhone and check if the albums have been deleted successfully.
Steps to delete iPhone albums with the help of Copy Trans photo: –
Copy Trans Photo is a software application that is used to delete iPhone albums. It is a very smooth and fast process and you can also delete photos from the album as well as whole photo album from iPhone with just two clicks. Follow the below steps to know how to delete photo albums in iPhone:
- First of all, open a web browser and download Copy Trans Photo software from its official websites.
- After downloading, install it properly. You can also take help from the Installation guide if you need it.
- Now, start the program and connect your iPhone and the photo albums show which is listed on the left side of the program Windows.
- Then, right-click on the photo album that you want to delete from iPhone and tap on the Delete album
- A pop-up message shows to you for confirmation, so tap on the Yes
- So, tap on the Apply changes option which is at the top of the Copy Trans Photo main window.
- You can see, the photo albums have been deleted successfully from your iPhone device.
In this blog, we discussed how to delete iPhone albums. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them.