As you know that, email is a necessary part of the smartphone, including iPhone, iPad, Android, etc. You also know that you have to make a strong password to keep secure your email account. You can also update or change your email password. But, for this, you have to remember your old email password. Many users ask how to change email password on iPhone. Don’t need to worry if you don’t have idea about it. Read this full article to know the solutions to its.
Steps to changing email password on iPhone: –
Go through the below description very carefully to change email password on iPhone. Follow the steps:
- First of all, open the Settings of your iPhone.
- Now, you have to navigate into the Password & Accounts
- After that, click on the email address account that you want to update and change the email password for it.
- Now, click on the Account option again to access email account login and server details.
- After that, click on the Password and remove all existing password and type the new password to update the email password.
- Then, click on the Done
- After completing the process, go back or exit out of the Settings.
- Now, log in your email account with the new password to confirm it is changed successfully.
- You can also apply this method to update your email password.
Another step to how change email password on iPhone: –
- In case, you are using cellular data rather than Wi-Fi, then you have to ensure that you enable the cellular data for the Settings app.
- You have to navigate into the Settings section and select the Cellular
- Now, scroll down and find the Settings App, and then toggle it to On.
- You have to use a Down detector third-party app to check if your email provider’s servers are down.
- Now, again go to the Settings section and select Password & Account
- After that, you have to select your email account and then re-enter the password.
- Now, scroll down of your mail app and search for a message that indicates you that there is an error.
- So, you have to click on the blue details text.
- Now, select the Settings option and re-type your email password.
- Then, restart your iPhone and check if your email account is active and works properly.
- If it doesn’t work then try to force restart and follow the below steps:
- You have to press the Home button and power button at the same time on your iPhone 6S or below iPhone Plus to force restart it and hold it until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
- If you use iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, then you have to press and hold both the side and volume button until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
- If you are using iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, then you have to press the Volume Up button and release it quickly. And, then press the Volume down button and release quickly. And then, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears on your iPhone screen.
- So, you have to delete all the problematic email accounts and add it in the back via going to the Settings section and selecting the Password & Accounts
In this blog, we discuss to change email password on iPhone. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.
Contact Information: –